Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

FIELD OF HARMONY Diffuser Blend


St Patrick's Day is one of the best days of the year! Get the corned beef and cabbage ready! This year I made a new diffuser blend for those who like a "green" type scent. I call it "Field of Harmony". This blend is packed with oils that help you to relax and improve emotional fatigue. It's great for St Pats because it has a nice, fresh green scent.

Douglas Fir is the base of this blend. When I was blending, I learned that Douglas Fir is not a true "abies" fir as the name suggests. It's quite a pleasant scent with sweet, citrusy notes.  Douglas Fir will give you an emotional uplift and also relieves congestion! If you don't have Douglas Fir, you can try this blend with Cypress. Cypress has a similar citrusy scent and also supports emotional health.

Lavender & Petitgrain are both very high in Linalool which is balancing and supports mental wellness.

Marjoram is outstanding for relieving emotional fatigue, depression and helps keep you centered.

I am curious if everyone has all four of these oils in their collection? In my opinion they are "must haves" because they offer a high level of emotion support and are very grounding.

Let me know if you try this blend. I think you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS